I’m a thrifter. You can think what ever you want about that. This is my reasoning:
- I can’t constitute paying $40.00 for a shirt or $75.00 for a pair of jeans (okay. I rarely wear jeans, but you get the idea)
- I don’t like to look like everyone else. On a rack, there are at least ten of the same shirt. At a thrift store, there is one.
- I do go to the mall and will go buy things from stores, but I only purchase clearance items. Again, I refuse to spend an absurd amount of money on something for myself.
- VINTAGE! You can find the cutest vintage things at thrift stores!
- My son’s clothes are all brand new. Kids clothes at a thrift store are a nightmare. Kids get their things dirty, obviously. I buy his things brand new, but use the sale rule whenever I can.
- Decorations. You can find some amazing pictures and decor at thrift stores and especially mirrors (you can NEVER have too many mirrors)
I want to share a few of my thrift store finds with you all and will share more in the future. I will start with the most recent thing.
What are your thoughts on thrift stores? What are some of your favorite stores?